Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9


So this is a blog about the Carden family. Through Project 365 (366) I hope to share with you new experiences, new perspectives, and many of the things and people that are near and dear to me. So, to start this week, I thought I'd share some fun photos of the Carden family (Chuck doesn't know it yet, but he'll get his pic taken later in the week...he he he). Today's picture is of one of our cats, Luke. Chuck and I got Luke in the spring of 2004. He was itty bitty when we brought him home from PetsMart. Now he's a whopping 21 lbs!!! He is our big boy! Sydney loves him because he tolerates her most of the time. This isn't the clearest photo, but I love that my iPhone 4s takes several pictures at once when set to the HDR setting. I happened to snag this one while offering him a treat. It was too fun not to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment